Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Studio Tour

I had to do about 15 fucking takes of this video because my dog kept having a fit at almost the exact same point every time, but I finally managed to put her in her doggy crate for awhile and get through this little tour of my home studio.  This is pretty much just a tour of the hardware end of my setup.  I do use a lot of software, vsts and direct-x plugins and whatnot, but I didn't really get into that here.  Perhaps in another post.




If you'd like to read a few more details about my gear, I've written some stuff on my website that you can check out, but I'll also be doing some tutorials of the DX7II, JX-3P and the JX-8P over the course of my rotation to give people a better idea what each synth is like programming-wise and sound-wise. 

1 comment: